We have an immediate opening for a UAV Pilot for flying throughout the summer and fall months. This position is on an “As-needed”/Part-Time basis, but may lead to full time employment.
-Extensive experience in flying and maintaining R/C aircraft (both fixed wing and rotorcraft a must)
-Able to teach others (good communication skills)
-Available to fly 2-20 hours per week as needed
-Available to travel to Western PA (Beaver County area)
Paid flying and travel time. Please contact us for more information.
We are currently seeking a Software Programmer
Looking for Interns or Part-Time Employees with experience in Software Programming. This is currently only a part-time position or internship (20-25 hours per week) but could lead to full-time employment.
-Must know Python and C++
- Experience in working with open source Autopilots a plus (i.e.: Ardu Pilot, PixHawk, etc.)
We are accepting applications for UAV Technicians
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Extensive R/C Aircraft Flying experience (R/C Aircraft building experience a plus)
- Preferably 2+ years of active UAV/UAS Piloting/Operations (will be flying aircraft with 40 inch to 18 foot wingspans)
- Familiarity with a variety of autopilot systems a plus
- Must have, or be willing and able to obtain a Private Pilot License
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience in training other pilots/operators preferred